NOTE – THIS PROGRAM ENTITLES YOU TO MEMBERSHIP FOR 16 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
If you wish to postpone the commencement of your membership please contact us to arrange suspension.
Our Healthy Mum Phase 1 Program is perfect for the Yummy Mummy who:
- Is 6 weeks or more post vaginal or caesarian birth AND has been given clearance to start exercise from your GP, obstetri-cian or midwife.
- Is years post birth and ready to start an exercise program after a long time off!
- Wants to feel reassured that you are being guided by health professionals who are up to date with the latest research in the field of obstetrics, gynaecology, physiotherapy, dietetics and the health and fitness industry!
- Wants to adopt a healthy lifestyle, and be a role model for your kids and family.
- Wants to rebuild your body from the inside out, and re-train your core, abs and pelvic floor.
- Wants to learn how to perform all of the traditional boot camp and functional, gym style exercises correctly and safely, under the guidance of an experienced physio.
- Needs an easy, portable exercise program you can access any-where you have an internet connection.
- Wants to follow a simple, healthy and sustainable eating plan, designed by a dietitian, taking into account breastfeeding. (Still suitable if you are not breastfeeding).
- Wants quick and easy recipes to follow that are healthy and tasty, with no weird ingredients that you can’t find from your local major supermarket.
You will receive:
- Information on safe and appropriate exercise based on our na-tional guidelines and ACOG (The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) and RCOG (Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists).
- A 12 week comprehensive physiotherapy designed and instruct-ed exercise program for motherhood.
- 6 Pilates videos.
- 6 fitness videos including instructional handouts.
- Information from our dietitian on exactly what we should be eating while breastfeeding, including all the dos and don’ts, and some tips for breastfeeding (if you are breastfeeding that is!).
- A 12 week comprehensive dietician designed meal plan for motherhood.
- 12 weeks worth of recipes, drinks and snack ideas.
- Helpful tips to make meal prepping and healthy eating simple and sustainable.