NOTE – THIS PROGRAM ENTITLES YOU TO MEMBERSHIP FOR 16 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
If you wish to postpone the commencement of your membership please contact us to arrange suspension.
Our pregnancy program is perfect for the pregnant Yummy Mum-my who:
- Is 12 weeks+ pregnant AND has been given clearance by their GP, obstetrician or midwife to exercise.
- Wants to feel reassured that you are being guided by health professionals who are up to date with the latest research in the field of obstetrics, gynaecology, physiotherapy, dietetics and the health and fitness industry!
- Wants to adopt a healthy lifestyle and remain fit, healthy and active during pregnancy.
- Wants to maintain a strong core and pelvic floor to help pre-vent future problems (such as incontinence, prolapse, back pain and abdominal muscles separation).
- Needs an easy, portable exercise program you can access any-where you have internet connection.
- Wants to alleviate the physical aches and pains of pregnancy and manage mental and emotional stress and anxiety with safe exercise and healthy eating.
- Wants to be prepared for the demands of childbirth and moth-erhood.
- Wants to follow a simple, healthy eating plan, ensuring your pregnancy dietary requirements are met.
You will receive:
- Information on safe and appropriate exercise and healthy eat-ing during pregnancy based on our national guidelines, ACOG (The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) and RCOG (Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecol-ogists).
- A 12 week comprehensive physiotherapy designed and instruct-ed pregnancy exercise program.
- 6 pregnancy Pilates videos.
- 6 pregnancy fitness videos including instructional handouts for each workout.
- A bonus pregnancy boxing workout video!
- Information from our dietitian on exactly what we should be eating during pregnancy, including all the dos and don’ts, and tips for common pregnancy complaints such as morning sick-ness and reflux.
- A 12 week comprehensive dietician designed meal plan for pregnancy.
- 12 weeks worth of healthy recipes, drinks and snack ideas.
- Helpful tips to make meal prepping and healthy eating simple and sustainable.