YUMMY MUMMY 8 WEEK CHALLENGE
The Yummy Mummy 8 Week Challenge includes; 3 classes per week at Perform360, Nutrition advice, Personalised Support – Babies welcome! This program is on site with Paula and is perfect post baby when you have been cleared for exercise, come and join your fellow mummas in a safe and fun training environment!
Our Yummy Mummy 8 Week Challenge is perfect for the Yummy Mummy who:
- Is 6 weeks or more post vaginal or caesarian birth AND has been given clearance to start exercise from your GP, obstetrician or midwife.
- Is years post birth and ready to start an exercise program after a long time off!
- Wants to feel reassured that you are being guided by health professionals who are up to date with the latest research in the field of obstetrics, gynaecology, physiotherapy, dietetics and the health and fitness industry!
- Wants to adopt a healthy lifestyle, and be a role model for your kids and family.
- Wants to rebuild your body from the inside out, and retrain your core, abs and pelvic floor.
- Wants to learn how to perform all of the traditional boot camp and functional, gym style exercises correctly and safely, under the guidance of an experienced physio.
You will receive:
- Pre- and post challenge photos and measurements (optional) and movement screening by trainers Jason & Brent
- 3 weekly classes run by our P-360 trainers and Physio Paula
- Education Seminar: “Pelvic Heath” by Physio Paula
- Education Seminar: “Nutrition for Motherhood” by Dietitian Ange
- Meal planning guidelines and eBooks from Dietitian Ange
- Postnatal Core Workout Video “where’s my abs” from Physio Paula
- Exclusive closed Facebook support group for challenge participants
- (Note: Health Rebates Apply to all classes supervised by Paula and Nutrition sessions by Ange)
- Babies and toddlers are welcome!
Listen to Paula as she was a guest on the amazing Podcast The Pelvic Floor
Click on the image below for the specific link.