Pregnancy Program – $300
The Pregnancy Program includes; 6 Pilates Videos, 6 Workout Videos, Meal Plans and Recipes.
Our pregnancy program is perfect for the pregnant Yummy Mummy who:
- Is 12 weeks+ pregnant AND has been given clearance by their GP, obstetrician or midwife to exercise.
- Wants to feel reassured that you are being guided by health professionals who are up to date with the latest research in the field of obstetrics, gynaecology, physiotherapy, dietetics and the health and fitness industry!
- Wants to adopt a healthy lifestyle and remain fit, healthy and active during pregnancy.
- Wants to maintain a strong core and pelvic floor to help prevent future problems (such as incontinence, prolapse, back pain and abdominal muscles separation).
- Needs an easy, portable exercise program you can access anywhere you have internet connection.
- Wants to alleviate the physical aches and pains of pregnancy and manage mental and emotional stress and anxiety with safe exercise and healthy eating.
- Wants to be prepared for the demands of childbirth and motherhood.
- Wants to follow a simple, healthy eating plan, ensuring your pregnancy dietary requirements are met.
You will receive:
- Information on safe and appropriate exercise and healthy eating during pregnancy based on our national guidelines, ACOG (The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) and RCOG (Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists).
- A 12 week comprehensive physiotherapy designed and instructed pregnancy exercise program.
- 6 pregnancy Pilates videos.
- 6 pregnancy fitness videos including instructional handouts for each workout.
- A bonus pregnancy boxing workout video!
- Information from our dietitian on exactly what we should be eating during pregnancy, including all the dos and don’ts, and tips for common pregnancy complaints such as morning sickness and reflux.
- A 12 week comprehensive dietician designed meal plan for pregnancy.
- 12 weeks worth of healthy recipes, drinks and snack ideas.
- Helpful tips to make meal prepping and healthy eating simple and sustainable.